People for People Charter School is a public charter school, open to students from throughout Philadelphia. We operate on a lottery-based system.
Starting on September 28, 2018, anyone interested in applying to PFPCS for the 2019-20 school year can apply by going to applyphillycharter.org on a phone, tablet, or computer. You will need to follow three steps:
1. Create an account and fill out a family profile.
2. Select the box next to People for People Charter School.
3. Submit the application.
If you already have a child in PFPCS and are interested in applying for a sibling, you will need to apply using Apply Philly Charter. At the end of the application, you will be asked if your child has a sibling already attending PFPCS. Just provide the current student’s name and birthdate.
Important Dates for 2019-20 Admission:
- September 28, 2018: Application window opens
- January 28, 2019: Application window closes
- February 15, 2019: Enrollment Lottery held in The View, 8th Floor, People for People Charter School, at 4:30 PM.
Students selected in the Lottery will be notified soon after the Lottery is held.
February 2019 Update: PFPCS is currently only enrolling students in Kindergarten and 1st Grade for 2019-20. Families selected in the lottery held on 2/15/19 will be contacted by our enrollment team. All applicants not selected in the lottery held on 2/15/19 have been placed on the waitlist.