People for People Charter School is a public charter school, open to students from throughout Philadelphia. We operate on a lottery-based system.
Starting on September 28, 2018, anyone interested in applying to PFPCS for the 2019-20 school year can apply by going to applyphillycharter.org on a phone, tablet, or computer. You will need to follow three steps:
1. Create an account and fill out a family profile.
2. Select the box next to People for People Charter School.
3. Submit the application.
If you already have a child in PFPCS and are interested in applying for a sibling, you will need to apply using Apply Philly Charter. At the end of the application, you will be asked if your child has a sibling already attending PFPCS. Just provide the current student’s name and birthdate.
Important Dates for 2019-20 Admission:
- September 28, 2018: Application window opens
- January 28, 2019: Application window closes
- February 15, 2019: Enrollment Lottery held
Students selected in the Lottery will be notified soon after the Lottery is held. If you are selected in the Lottery, this document outlines which documents are required for enrollment.